In Gmail, you can block a sender so you won’t receive any emails from that specific sender anymore. You may find already this sender annoying that you want to stop the emails piling on your inbox every day. Eventually, there are two ways you can do that. All you need is pick out what is easy for you to do here.
- You will need to hit the arrow down on the left area on the open message. You will have a drop-down menu and select the “Filter messages like this.”
- Make sure you ensure that the requirements include the required information. In the space, confirm that it has the sender’s email address.
- Afterward, just pick the “Create filter with this search” link at the end page of the window at the right side.
- Click on the “Delete it” around the next window. Then finally, you will not get any emails using this spam sender.
Make sure you are sign in to your account at gmail.com login page before performing the process. Here is another one way to block email ID.
Filtering the Email Senders in Your Inbox
- Access your account in Gmail. It’s important to determine which senders you will not have to receive any emails or messages in your inbox.
- On the right side part of the website with the search bar next to the top display, just press the triangle form.
- A window will show up after pressing. Just opt for the “All mail” at the Search drop-down menu in the top left section of the window.
- Input the email address of the email sender at the search sector. The webpage will provide the result as soon as you type in what you desire to filter.
- Just click the “Create filter with this search” link in the bottom section in the right corner of your search window. It will have a fresh window that pop-up for you to select what move you prefer to achieve.
- In conclusion, you may opt for “Delete it” utilizing the check box next to it.
For those who do not have an account yet, go to gmail.com sign up page now.