It is very hard for someone to communicate on their friends or relative outside the prison. For those who are interested in fast and easiest way, you can subscribe in CorrLinks. They will allow you to create and manage your own account with only the minimum of 0.05$ per minute. If you are interested, so you can’t be lonely no more, here are the steps on how to create and manage your own CorrLinks inmate email account:
How to Register in CorrLinks Program?
- An invitation email is needed with the Identification code for you to register at CorrLinks program.
- Once you received an invitation, you can now start the process by clicking “Register”. Then, click the “New Users” on the homepage.
- Just enter a valid email address you are currently using. Create a password for your account for security. Enter the Identification Code so you can complete the registration process.
- Once it is done, wait for the approval from the admin for about 30 minutes.
How to Use Corrlinks System?
- On your address book, you can add the inmate number to start corresponding with your loved one.
- The Federal inmate will only be added on your contact list with the use of your Identification code.
- To send an email to an inmate, just select the “Mailbox”. And then click the “New Message”. You can now compose the message you want anytime.
- Every time you receive an email in CorrLinks system, you can setup an alert message. Just go to “Account Management” after that click “Manage my inmate list”. Just tick off the “Email Alert”. You will receive an email in your email address every time someone messages you in your CorrLinks account.
Log in to corrlinks.com now to manage your account and email people you would like to get in touch with.