Texas is a large state with lots of jails, correctional and private institutions for prisoners. It might be hard to track a certain inmate that you don’t know the location. Whatever the reason you have in looking for this inmate, the good news is that they have a website you can use. Just make sure you know the whole name of the prisoner you are looking for. Get help now by reading below:
- You have to set off first at the Texas Department of Criminal Justice website. Look for the “General Information” link and then find the “Offender Information”. Immediately after redirected on the page, you will look for the “Online Offender Search”. This is the easiest TDCJ inmate locator to use.
- Simply put in the offender facts on the field provided. You can either use the first name, the surname or use the TDCJ number of the inmate, sex, race and also the SID (State Identification Number). A lot more info you put in the more accurate the end result shall be. It indicates a lesser number of lists to go through.
- When you have to locate an inmate, you may fill the data by selecting the “Record”. This offers you the details you may need. The facts will include the complete name of the prisoner, the date of discharge, the race, age, SID, TDCJ number, the captive located and the criminal record.
- You can get in touch with the Department of Criminal Justice. You can dial 800-535-0283. They are going to consider you between 8 am to 5pm on weekdays exclusively. Just give the SID, TDCJ number or even the date of birth of the offender.
- You could also locate an inmate through emailing firstname.lastname@example.org that contains the name of the prisoner as the subject of the You ought to give the name, TDCJ number as well as the birth date in the body to make the question convenient. If you are not sure of some data, you may make an estimate date and the place where it is found guilty.
There are many other TDCJ inmate lookup methods to use but this is the best one you can use.