It is nice when you can receive a Visa Gift Card in Christmas. You can use it as a form of payment instead of using cash. You can also register it online. For you to manage the fund and check gift card balance, you have to register it online. For those who are not a web savvy, you can read a guide below. This is a guide on how to register your card online.
- First tip is to visit their webpage at www.mygiftcardsite.com. If you are directed to the homepage on the web page, you will see on the page at the higher part the “Manage your gift card”. Beneath that title, you will note 2 text field that you need to complete along with your username and password.
- Next to the login system box, you can find the card number and security text field. Don’t get worried in putting in that details as the website is risk-free and secured.
- Just simply key in your card number and code on the field given. You can find your card number at the cover of the card.
- After you are done answering the card details, just go to the next thing presented in the website. Be sure to fill out the data inquired in the
- Make sure you don’t use a pop-up blocker in the browser you are using. You will see additional information essential to you that will only visible on a pop-up page. Because of this, investigate first your web browser and ensure pop-ups aren’t
- Lastly, if you are successfully done registering, you can now manage your account. You may either know the balance wherever you desire.
You can also check you Starbucks Gift Card Balance in this website. Just register the card by following the instructions above.