Hotmail is among the popular webmail service that people use. You can register to it either free or the paid version. The free gives you 5 GB storage space for your emails while the free offers 20 GB. It’s your choice what you pick. The website is www.hotmail.com.
The Steps to Attach Files to your Email
Hotmail allows you to attach up to 10 MB file to every email you sent. In case you are applying for a job or sending a file to your boss, this feature in email is very helpful. How you can do it? Read the instructions below:
- From the account, click on the “New” link to write down a fresh email.
- Just click the “Attachments” next to the “Insert” URL.
- Look for the data you simply choose to add after which it hit “Open”.
- Right now you should type in the current email address of the person you prefer to post the email together with the information of your email.
Methods to Transfer Emails with Your Computer
There are important mails that we want to have a copy so in case we delete them in your Hotmail account, there are still remaining soft copies you can find. Hotmail allows users to export emails on their personal computers. How? Read below:
- You have to first go to hotmail.com login page and access your account.
- Following that, visit your inbox and check the emails on your inbox that you will like to export.
- Then simply, on the top of the page, select the “Print” button. There will be the latest windows that should pop-up along with the dialog box with the printer.
- You need to simply select the “Microsoft XPS Document” and afterwards click the “Print”. You should be asked to choose you may save your files. Select the place and then also click “Save” button.
- At this moment each of the emails you may select will be exported in the desktop.
For those who do not have an account yet, you can go to hotmail.com sign up page now.