Looking for a person’s Hotmail email ID can be hard if you do not know how to utilize the website. The searching process is really simple once you have explored the procedure. To make your life simpler, you can follow the steps below:
- Inside your web browser input the URL http://www.msn.com/?ocid=hmlogout and then go to Hotmail sign in page and access your account. If you do not have the account, subsequently set up one.
- The moment that you are login proceeds to www.members.msn.com. Use the research field the place you can use to discover anyone you are attempting to locate. Just key the person’s name after which press the “Search” button.
- You can read in the results found on the name you entered. Search for any info which are often connected with the person you have been looking. Should there be a lot of final results located and then you desire to have an easy result, you can check out the advanced page by clicking the “Advanced” button. This would help you to narrow your search by getting someone to key in additional information which will lower the search records.
- You are going to view the person you are looking, just click the photo of the person you have spotted and add him or her as a friend.
- Just wait for the validation on the other person accepting your request. You’re going to be informed via your personal email.
- Go into the www.members.msn.com and hover the mouse on the “Hotmail” button located at the top part and then select the “Contacts”.
- Just seek out the very first letter of the person you have been looking and then click his or her profile. In it his or her email address will be added.
Visit Hotmail login page anytime you want to add someone to your contact list and do the steps above.