Many of you might be asking what ADP ipay is. It’s a program where a company can use so that their employees can securely access all the information when it comes to their payroll or salary per month. It does not only limit the user to view as long as there is an internet connection but will also download and print the information for their personal and professional use. The online payroll system is maintained by ADP and a company can integrate it to their business and allow employees to create their own account.
How to create your own account? You can read the simple steps below:
- Navigate on the ADP iPay website. Type in your browser the ipay.ad.com. Once you are on the homepage, look for the link that says “Register Now”.
- Make sure you prepare the information and items you might need when registering for the account. If you are ready click the link.
- Input the registration pass code that is provided by your employer and click “Next”. This is a unique pass code provided by ADP to their clients consist of company name and numerous letters and numbers.
- Enter some personal details about you such as your SSS number, birthdate, full name, home and email address. Then, do not forget to click “Next”.
- You must also select confidential questions which will help you retrieve once you forgot your password. Just choose the question on the drop down menu and provide the answer on the field indicated. Click Next.
- Lastly, create your own personal username and password. Make sure your password is hard to guess by others but easy for you to remember. Do not share it with others also. Click “Submit” after you have finish.
Now you can start using your account in ADP iPay. Make sure you logout after using your account. Payroll statement can be easily generated now through this system.