What is Electronic Mail?
Most of big companies now used electronic mails to communicate to the entire employees. Email is either free or paid service. You can find lots of email services that give free creation such as Gmail and Yahoo. The invention of it, aside from text and calls, give another edge of the human communication. You can send mails anywhere you are at any time as long as you have the gadget and internet connection. That is why people wanted to have their own email ID. You can click here if you are one those who still haven’t got email ID.
Pros of Electronic Mail
When the email is invented, communication became fast, easy and reliable. This blog post enumerates more pros.
- Email gives you the option to receive and respond immediately to the people you are communicating with.
- Email enables us to save our trees since it does not use papers.
- Business can enjoy communication at a free or low cost service.
- You are secured that you can send confidential information only to the recipient.
- It stores the messages you receive without limit about the storage area.
Cons of Electronic Mail
Even though we enjoyed the benefits that emails brought us still we cannot deny that using this service has a downside. So what makes this service not too good?
- There are people who lack knowledge about this technology. You will not be sure when they have received or send the information properly.
- There are SPAM emails which are very annoying and hard to prevent. It will be annoying to people who received hundreds of mails and half of them are important.
- Emails can also contain viruses which could bring harm to our computer system.
Despite the cons still many people used emails in their daily activity. Sign up for gmail page now to enjoy this service.